Sunday 27 August 2006

Coming Soon...

I can't believe it has been nearly a month since I last made a blog posting. Actually, I did try last week, but our computer is suffering from old age and decides to crash every few minutes. (I think it may have something to do with still using Windows 98 and not enough memory for media rich sites - Coming soon...a new computer I hope!)

I was excited to see that there is another coffeeshop coming to our area of Dublin. I, unlike some others, am not bothered in the slightest if more coffeeshops open up on every corner. There is going to be a new Insomnia Coffee Company...coming soon.

The outcome of this will hopefully mean more coffee to drink and inspiration to write.

Coming soon...more blogs!


Hey look, I got to the end without the computer cra

No comments: