Thursday 14 September 2006

Homemade Latte II

Um, just a quick warning about homemade lattes:

If you are going to heat milk in the microwave, keep an eye on it. Otherwise, like me, the milk will boil over in the mug. Then, because you didn't notice, the microwave will begin to cook the thin layer of milk that has flowed down the side of the mug leaving you with a crusty milk covered mug and not much in the way of usable milk for the latte.

I hope this advice helps. Always glad to be of service.


Dublin Mom said...

And presumably it will leave you with a microwave to clean?

Cosmo said...

Um, yes....I'll get right on to that...